This gun is the son of Ak-47, but much heavy due to it mags. It is also called "The Son of Zombie/Headshot Killer".
The RPK (Ruchnoy Pulemyot Kalashnikova, Russian: Ручной пулемёт Калашникова or "Kalashnikov hand-held machine gun") is a 7.62×39mm light machine gun of Soviet design, developed by Mikhail Kalashnikov in the late 1950s, parallel with the AKM assault rifle.
- Fire in short bursts to control the recoil.
- Use this weapon for a crowd control.
- As it have a massive clip size.
- Same tips as the AK-47.
- This gun has a similiar look to the AK-47.
- The only big diffrance is the magazine.
- RPK stand for "Ruchnoy Pulemyot Kalashnikova".
- Which means "Kalashnikov hand-held machine gun".