About the same walk-speed as a survivor, there is nothing very special about this zombie. They can still surprise you if you are not careful.
- Left Mouse Button (LMB) - Attack (12 Damage)
- If you are fighting a group of zombies you should focus on eliminating bloodsuckers first, followed by riot police zombies and leaving the normal zombies for last.
- Shotguns and assault rifles are my weapons of choice for normal zombies but any gun does the trick.
- These zombies are most dangerous in Hardcore
- the other zombies are still more dangerous except for arguably the riot police zombie as it has a slower walkspeed.
- Try to use obstacles such as cars and trees to your advantage when engaging survivors
- It will be harder for survivors to shoot you if you are often behind cover
- If you are near a bloodsucker you can try to help them get closer to a survivor by being an undead shield or distracting the survivor.
- Trying to ambush survivors by waiting in doorways or behind obstacles can help you damage survivors
- This works better if you are a bloodsucker as you can deal damage faster.