LUTON IS MY PARKWAY
A car park complex that has many floors, but only the top three are accessible.
There are various porta-toilets and cars scattered around the building. The cars cannot be driven in.
Most decoration is located on the second floor, as if the complex was somebody's home.
After fleeing the Subway (Derailed), survivors traveled a long ways down the railroad, only to find themselves here.
Once again in hopes of salvation, the survivors looked for a working car to escape.
Their plan was flawed when they realized the pathway back down collapsed, and now they'll have to find a different way to get out.
- Jumping from one floor to another may be a good idea to surprise enemies, but be sure not to miss your jump down!
- You can flank your enemies from the top floor, and attack them from behind.
- Underneath the complex, is the Dread logo.
- Named after a real life carpark in Luton, England.
- It is therefore set in England.