You'll be shooting like it's the Wild West!
A powerful gun that can one hit kill a bloodsucker with a headshot, a straight upgrade from the M1911. It is best used at close ranges but it gets the job done at medium ranges too.
- Aim for the head to deal high amounts of damage.
- Conserve ammo by taking clear shots up close.
- Keep in mind that you can one-shot bloodsuckers if you aim for the head.
- Combo this with low damaging automatics like the AK-47, M16A1 and M4 to conserve ammo as much as possible.
- Combo with a shotgun or a sniper like the M1887 or the AWP to deal massive amounts of damage.
- If you are going to be engaging zombies at medium to long ranges you might want to consider using the CZ-99 instead.